I will also have on display selected one-off prints from my archive of art, produced on actual Savile Row tailoring dead man’s patterns..The collection of drawings are from previous projects along with new works; I have chosen my favourite ones. Although the artwork is a print – it stands as an original because the tailors actual markings, scribbles and lines become part of the overall print, something I would never be able to reproduce. Hope you enjoy them here and see them in real on Stand 115 at The Other Art Fair, P3 Ambika Space, Marylebone Road, NW1 between the 10th – 13th May 2012.
ART FOR SALE
ScrapbookA collection of things that caught my eye at narielwalla.tumblr.com
- Handsome Hercules instagram.com/p/ZvMit-Bg1j/ 16 hours ago
- RT @andydecola: #followart @jenkmann @JennaFayePowell @canartca @bbbriandonnelly @narielwalla @rajkaurcreates @BearAndRobot @__ThirtyFiftee… 20 hours ago
- RT @BowArts: We're looking for an artist to create a series of artworks as part of the new Bow School development! bit.ly/10R7AKn #… 1 day ago
- RT @LauraEllenBacon: My website has been updated to include my recent exhibit at 'Collect', Saatchi Gallery lauraellenbacon.com/work/internal_… 1 day ago
- RT @MargaretStGlry: A nice mention of @MargaretStGlry's Artist in Residence, Hormazd Narielwalla @narielwalla disneyrollergirl.net #Colle… 1 day ago