I’m really pleased when Jigsaw contacted me to see whether I would be interested in exhibiting work in a curated space in their new Duke Street Emporium. I was really excited for 3 reasons. Firstly the brand has a history of being associated with art and artists. Secondly, for the first time all the brands – i.e Jigsaw womens, mens and Shop at Bluebird will be housed together and lastly – the location used to be a tailoring establishment decades ago. It’s indeed a very exciting project to be involved in. To read an interview and learn more – please visit here.
ART FOR SALE
ScrapbookA collection of things that caught my eye at narielwalla.tumblr.com
- My fantastic neighbour - Iraqi artist Faisel Laibi Sahi @unit3projects @ascstudios instagram.com/p/sM1QXlBg2Z/ 9 hours ago
- RT @Independent: First ever 3D-printed vertebra successfully implanted in 12-year-old cancer sufferer ind.pn/1tzvP1z http://t.co/IN… 12 hours ago
- RT @Independent: A rare blue lobster has been found in the US state of Maine ind.pn/VKWb3G http://t.co/MoTd7K6Tiq 1 day ago
- RT @printmag: “Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.” Scott Adams, 89 Design #quotes http://… 2 days ago
- Newest Work "My Colourful Persona" added @SaatchiArt profile. saatchiart.com/art/Collage-My… Happy long weekend followers http://t.co/io0ceWUKge 3 days ago