I made some collage artworks inspired by female anatomy. Do you remember I made some works that were exhibited part of the Fabelist Group at the Serpentine Gallery’s Centre of Possible Studies? Here is a refresher! This time I have played with the women’s lingerie patterns kindly gifted by Annie and Abbie from Aura Lingerie. I revisited the series as I had a sudden influx of traffic from the following searches – “Vagina flowers, Vagina + Hormazd Narielwalla, Vagina at work, Show Vagina at work, Vagina envy, Vaginas and everything about them”….amongst some other references, which is a bit embarrassing to publish. I hope they found what they are looking for from my blog – but here are some more images to feast on! Enjoy!
ART FOR SALE
ScrapbookA collection of things that caught my eye at narielwalla.tumblr.com
- New Work: Parisian abstracted women made from 1950s original tailoring patterns @Margaretstgallery #residency #art http://t.co/eQZDAxU2Y1 13 hours ago
- RT @lilyjeanbw: @MargaretStGlry's artist in residence cooking a storm for the team! @narielwalla http://t.co/hbDRsak235 3 days ago
- Come to Papa instagram.com/p/Zd2S1thgx5/ 3 days ago
- The friendliest staff @LondonGraphics #CoventGarden and always packed with art material wonders. Happy Weekend! 3 days ago
- COLLECT2013, Crafts Council at the Saatchi Gallery - my photo diary. wp.me/pYmYl-AP 6 days ago