I made some collage artworks inspired by female anatomy. Do you remember I made some works that were exhibited part of the Fabelist Group at the Serpentine Gallery’s Centre of Possible Studies? Here is a refresher! This time I have played with the women’s lingerie patterns kindly gifted by Annie and Abbie from Aura Lingerie. I revisited the series as I had a sudden influx of traffic from the following searches – “Vagina flowers, Vagina + Hormazd Narielwalla, Vagina at work, Show Vagina at work, Vagina envy, Vaginas and everything about them”….amongst some other references, which is a bit embarrassing to publish. I hope they found what they are looking for from my blog – but here are some more images to feast on! Enjoy!
ART FOR SALE
ScrapbookA collection of things that caught my eye at narielwalla.tumblr.com
- The friendliest staff @LondonGraphics #CoventGarden and always packed with art material wonders. Happy Weekend! 3 hours ago
- COLLECT2013, Crafts Council at the Saatchi Gallery - my photo diary. wp.me/pYmYl-AP 3 days ago
- RT @_LongWhiteCloud: We absolutely loooooovvveeeed @narielwalla show @saatchi_gallery yesterday! @steelstylus1 3 days ago
- Tunetrace - iOS app by software artist star @edburton converts drawings to music creativeapplications.net/sound/tunetrac… 4 days ago
- Final day #collect2013 @Craftscounciluk - The Love Gardens @ Saatchi Gallery instagram.com/p/ZQDWG5hg93/ 5 days ago
- COLLECT2013, Crafts Council at the Saatchi Gallery - my photo diary.
- The Private View at the Modern Pantry
- Love-Nest Private View at Margaret Street Gallery
- Sculpture No.2, Love Garden for the Crafts Council – COLLECT 2013, Saatchi Gallery
- My BBC Radio interview on the Robert Elms show
- Acquisition of women's lingerie tailoring patterns
- Drawings from The Savile Row Cutter
- Work in progress - Vagina series!