To view the work up close visit Sheridan & Co, 10A Blandford Street, London W1U 4AZ until 3rd March 2012. To acquire visit here.
ART FOR SALE
ScrapbookA collection of things that caught my eye at narielwalla.tumblr.com
- RT @Wild_Culture: PATTERN/FORM: We chat to contemporary artist Hormazd Narielwalla who makes work out of Savile Row tailoring patterns http… 15 hours ago
- RT @IndiaHistorypic: 1915 ( World War I ) :: Gurkha Rifles lined up for kit inspection, in Flanders, Belgium (via British Library ) http:… 15 hours ago
- Thank you curator @BridgetCarron for featuring 'First Kiss' in your Summer Abstraction collection for @SaatchiArt http://t.co/wZbJlWl4IB 15 hours ago
- African street party @ Arnold Circus instagram.com/p/q9C-xfBg3v/ 1 day ago
- RT @millarpolaroid: Say hello to Iza May Millar @Impossible_HQ @ImpossibleUSA @snapitseeit @Instant_Film #impossinleproject http://t.co/a7l… 3 days ago
- Excited to win Saatchi Art's Showdown prize
- Work in progress - Vagina series!
- Editorial - XOXO Magazine, Turkey
- Collaboration with Tiger of Sweden
- Marian Kihogo - Fashion Godess
- Great Big Book of Fashion Illustration - my drawings
- Japanese Tailoring Book from the 1920s - Acquisition