Thanks to Kirstin Knox (the lady behind the Clothes whisper blog) for a preview. She touched on something quite sentimental – when she heard about the skulls made from Savile Row patterns – the first thing that came to her mind was Lee McQueen who began his career as an apprentice for one of the tailoring houses on Savile Row. To read the whole article please visit the Clothes Whisperer.
ART FOR SALE
ScrapbookA collection of things that caught my eye at narielwalla.tumblr.com
- RT @kaliflower102: Private studio tour of @narielwalla with #hollywoodroadartsclub stay tuned for the blog post. http://t.co/3bYNZd1E6U 29 minutes ago
- RT @JemimaCWilson: NEW POST - The Artist Revitalising Bespoke Tailoring Patterns @narielwalla thestylesoliloquist.blogspot.co.uk 15 hours ago
- Art for a good cause exhibit @_LongWhiteCloud with @abigail_box @luisignacio @SilviaKrupinska @coffeeandsponge and brilliant @pamela_carr14 1 day ago
- RT @coffeeandsponge: Please help us, @abigail_box @narielwalla, @unit3projects & @_LongWhiteCloud support artist fighting breast cancer. ht… 1 day ago
- RT @womenartdealers: Last HRAC event of 2013 courtesy of @aklambert_art - Wed 11/Dec, a studio visit & reception with HORMAZD NARIELWALLA h… 2 days ago