Thanks to Kirstin Knox (the lady behind the Clothes whisper blog) for a preview. She touched on something quite sentimental – when she heard about the skulls made from Savile Row patterns – the first thing that came to her mind was Lee McQueen who began his career as an apprentice for one of the tailoring houses on Savile Row. To read the whole article please visit the Clothes Whisperer.
ART FOR SALE
ScrapbookA collection of things that caught my eye at narielwalla.tumblr.com
- RT @Wild_Culture: PATTERN/FORM: We chat to contemporary artist Hormazd Narielwalla who makes work out of Savile Row tailoring patterns http… 2 days ago
- RT @IndiaHistorypic: 1915 ( World War I ) :: Gurkha Rifles lined up for kit inspection, in Flanders, Belgium (via British Library ) http:… 2 days ago
- Thank you curator @BridgetCarron for featuring 'First Kiss' in your Summer Abstraction collection for @SaatchiArt http://t.co/wZbJlWl4IB 2 days ago
- African street party @ Arnold Circus instagram.com/p/q9C-xfBg3v/ 3 days ago
- RT @millarpolaroid: Say hello to Iza May Millar @Impossible_HQ @ImpossibleUSA @snapitseeit @Instant_Film #impossinleproject http://t.co/a7l… 5 days ago
- Work in progress - Vagina series!
- ANANSI TALES - work in progress
- New Acquisition - Baughman's Adjustable Combination Skirt System
- Solo Show hosted by Sheridan & Co featuring the skulls
- Excited to win Saatchi Art's Showdown prize
- Acquisition of women's lingerie tailoring patterns