I am pleased to announce my forthcoming exhibit at Bernstock Speirs in the East-end of London. I have used their precious hat pattern pieces in my playful artworks…more info to follow.
ART FOR SALE
ScrapbookA collection of things that caught my eye at narielwalla.tumblr.com
- RT @womenartdealers: Last HRAC event of 2013 courtesy of @aklambert_art - Wed 11/Dec, a studio visit & reception with HORMAZD NARIELWALLA h… 6 hours ago
- Behind the scenes - Royal Academy @ Royal Academy Of Arts: Building The Revolution instagram.com/p/hgw8B3hg9a/ 5 days ago
- On route to meet @HenryHerbert tailors who recently acquired my Dead Man's Patterns skull from @saatchionline http://t.co/XPzNvAMebR 1 week ago
- 8 new works like this from my Le Petit Echo de la Mode series available @saatchionline saatchionline.com/profiles/portf… http://t.co/vdN2KVhWqj 1 week ago
- Connect - A Fabelist production wp.me/pYmYl-D1 1 week ago
- New work - "Fairy-God, Fashion-Mother" exhibit
- Klaus Nomi, NY exhibit - The work
- Great Big Book of Fashion Illustration - my drawings
- Block Party - Private view pics
- Tailoring patterns are beautiful documents
- Work in progress - Vagina series!
- Markt, Scope Art-Fair, Lincoln centre, the Exhibit.
- Diane, the Oriental doll