I am pleased to announce my forthcoming exhibit at Bernstock Speirs in the East-end of London. I have used their precious hat pattern pieces in my playful artworks…more info to follow.
ART FOR SALE
ScrapbookA collection of things that caught my eye at narielwalla.tumblr.com
- New Work: Parisian abstracted women made from 1950s original tailoring patterns @Margaretstgallery #residency #art http://t.co/eQZDAxU2Y1 1 day ago
- RT @lilyjeanbw: @MargaretStGlry's artist in residence cooking a storm for the team! @narielwalla http://t.co/hbDRsak235 4 days ago
- Come to Papa instagram.com/p/Zd2S1thgx5/ 4 days ago
- The friendliest staff @LondonGraphics #CoventGarden and always packed with art material wonders. Happy Weekend! 4 days ago
- COLLECT2013, Crafts Council at the Saatchi Gallery - my photo diary. wp.me/pYmYl-AP 1 week ago
- Dead Man's Patterns Launch
- Sheridan & Co, retail design agency celebrate "Anansi"
- More collage artworks added to the 'Vagina' series
- Work in progress - Vagina series!
- An addition to my Pretty Boy series
- Line Drawing - Birth of the Tuxedo-Man
- Yellow Canary
- Pretty Boys